<My Blue Demesnes> /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */

Google

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Finally... a new Blog...
「 conjuring magic at 7:57 AM 」

Pretty proud of myself right now. After a one year lay-off from blogging, i've decided to discard my previous blog and start a new one.

Really getting old now so guess it's time to start keeping tab with the happenings around me. Also, i guess there must be a lot of you who are missing my insightful and exciting entries... yup. i can hear the cheers already... you're most welcome.

Well, blogger seems to be more complicated than it was one yr ago. Nonetheless, i still managed to whip up my new residence in a night's time (less the past 3 nights trying to come up with a good blog name). The name and the design of the blog is inspired by a series of fantasy books, written by Piers Anthony, that i actually read 11 years ago. I picked up 2 of the trilogy series in a second hand book store in AMK right after my exams. Still trying to find the third book. In case u are interested, the titles of the trilogy: - Split Infinity, Blue Adept, Juxtaposition. These are probably the only fiction books that i read in my entire life (that should explain my english standard), and if you ever wish to only read one fantasy book in your lifetime, forget about J.R.R. Tolkien, make it this one, or rather these 3.

Whatever the case, it's good to be back. This time round, i guess i will be less angry, less stressed, and most of all, i'm keen to show off the photography skills of my new N73. I'll post many pictures. I hope. haahha...

i shall now attempt to cast a spell to provide myself with the much needed sleep.

P.s.: I just found out from channel news asia that Chelsea had won their game against Newcastle. Fuck.

posted by Jiehao @ 7:57 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home