<My Blue Demesnes> /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */

Google

Friday, January 12, 2007

PHOTOS GALORE
「 conjuring magic at 10:47 AM 」

Ok... I know I haven't been blogging for ages. Too many bad things happened... and I'm busy constructing iDrive's Website. So these pictures should account for pretty much what happened.






My brother's ROM on Christmas Eve - assorted Pictures






Eunice FORCED me to hand over all the presents (7 of them.. ok lar.. she found 5...)

1. Man U Jersey (Resigned)
2. HandBag (Happy)
3. My Art Work.. ok it's just a photoframe (Happy)
4-7. Misc (Gutted.. ahhahaha)
Pictures taken in Conrad...
























































































Food and Drinks Prepared by Ourselves.








Christmas Morning. Shopping at Suntec and Goodbye Conrad.










AFTER CHRISTMAS... My sis ate some GOOOOD food...

and...




got hospitalized. For reasons unknown to me. And my window got smashed on New Year's Eve. Fuck. I hope the police do something about this...


















Totally describes my NEW YEAR Celebration @ Tan Tock Seng...
in the end we spent the new year at Eunice Aunt's place. did went for a mini-countdown at Hougang, but was totally not interested. Notice that Eunice has successfully been converted to a Man U fan... whahaha
















Misc








Picture Taken after swimming on a LONG LONG WEEKEND...



That's all.. ok lar... got more pictures... but this blogger thingy is getting on my nerves. uploading pictures is such a chore.... I need a program that allows me to upload all the pictures using drag-and-drop and WYSIWYG. Is there any????





posted by Jiehao @ 10:47 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home