<My Blue Demesnes> /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */

Google

Monday, January 15, 2007

Newcastle is my TEAM OF THE WEEK.
「 conjuring magic at 1:35 AM 」

In a week which i was so busy working on iDrive's website that I'm reluctant to spend time blogging about Man U's maintaining their 6-pt lead over Chelsea, and Moanrihno's job hunt at the end of the season.

But but... watching Tottenham vs Newcastle, I must say that Newcastle is my team of the week. Even though the match is still in progress while i'm typing right now, Obafemi Martins just scored my GOAL of THE SEASON. His 72nd min strike is such a good strike that i must put down everything and write about it....

No way there is going to be another goal like this this season... go watch the replay or go find the clip on youtube... just go watch it.

and the way Newcastle clawed back from 1-0 down is phenomenal. therefore they get my Team of the Week award.

P.s. i used to think Paul Robinson is a good keeper. but i think recently he has been making way too many mistakes..... hmm... and it started from the Gary Neveille's own goal last yr...

P.S. II.... I think Chimbonda is a bastard, and the referee is a fussy retard...

P.S. III. Defoe just hit the bar on 86th minute. Heart-stopping game...

posted by Jiehao @ 1:35 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home